101 Great Ways to Sew a Metre
Gather all those odds and ends of fabric and start sewing! In just a few hours you can turn a single metre of pretty cloth into a sturdy shopping tote or cuddly plush turtle! Everything you need for sewing success is here including easy to use patterns in a special pull-out pocket, simple to follow instructions and creative inspiration.
- Rebecca Yaker
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 304 pages
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.