18ct Yellow Gold Cultured White Pearl Stud Earrings
Product informationSimple and elegant cultured pearl earrings with a gold scroll fastening.
- Individual pearls: 0.65 x 0.7cm
A pearl that forms with the aid of human intervention. To create a cultured pearl, a tiny bead is implanted into the oyster and gradually over time the oyster coats the bead in many layers of natural minerals and proteins known as nacre. This gives pearls their beautiful lustre and colour.
When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime.
- Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup and hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls.
- Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separately from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces.
- The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them regularly, as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
- Earrings Fitting
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Metal or material
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
258 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)