A B Davis Tahitian Black Pearl Chain Drop Earrings
A feminine and very pretty pair of chain drop earrings. It features a sterling silver stud and plain link chain finished off with a lustrous Tahitian pearl drop.
Size: drop length 0.7 -0.8cm with pearl size: 0.35cm
Due to the organic nature of pearls each one may vary slightly to the photograph.
How to care for your pearls: When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime. Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup and hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls.Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separately from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces. The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them regularly, as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
Made in the U.K.
A B Davis
- Pearl: 9mm
- Earrings Fitting Information This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Earring Type Information This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday