Acer Aspire XC-105 SFF Desktop PC, AMD A4, 8GB RAM, 1TB
The Acer Aspire XC-105 provides competent multi-tasking performance for both fun and work in a compact design. Perfect for everyday household use it features a quad-core processor and has plenty of storage for multiple users and is up-to-date with the latest Windows 8.1 operating system.
Powered by a Quad-core AMD A4 processor and 8GB RAM, this desktop is ideal for multitasking between your everyday tasks like creating documents and keeping in touch with friends and family over the internet.
Read and write your own CDs and DVDs thanks to the integrated DVD-writer drive.
The huge 1TB hard drive provides plenty of room for storing a wealth of photos, music and video, perfect for a household bursting with multimedia.
With an HDMI port and a VGA connection you can choose to connect to a large monitor or a HDTV.
Eight USB ports (including two ultrafast USB 3.0) will let you connect a variety of peripherals including webcams, external drives, keyboards and mice.
Please note: Keyboard, mouse and monitor sold separately.
- Accessories Included
- AC adapter
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- CD/DVD Read & Write
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H280.5 x W100 x D367mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- AMD Radeon HD 8330
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- Aspire XC-105 SFF
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x USB 3.0, 6x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core AMD A4-5000
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- Not applicable
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- Speakers not included
- Touch Screen
- TV tuner card Information Device that receives digital free-to-air terrestrial and/or analogue television services
- Voice Recognition
- Wall Mountable
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As