Acqua di Parma Colonia Eau de Cologne Spray
Elegant and classic, Acqua di Parma Colonia was created in 1916 and since then has managed to seduce the senses of both men and women. A unique and naturally fresh sensual scent that will linger for hours.
- Top notes:Grapefruit, Mint, Blood mandarin
- Heart notes:Rose absolute, Cinnamon, Spice
- Base notes:Leather, Wood, Amber, Indian Patchouli
Acqua di Parma
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Main Accords
- Citrus, Aromatic, Fresh spicy
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collectClick & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
371 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
FREE Standard delivery in 5 working days
FREE Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday