Acqua di Parma Fruit and Flower with Oolong Tea Leaves Candle, 900g
Product informationThis Acqua di Parma candle is made entirely by hand, with sophisticated decoration featuring natural elements set in the wax to give it a natural organic look. It features a delicate Oolong Tea scent (which is a favourite Chinese tea leaf) and burns for 60 hours, but only on the inside, thus leaving the external decorations intact.
Acqua di Parma
- Fragrance Range
- Acqua di Parma
- Fragrance Type
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
To maximise your candles burn time, always allow your candle to become molten across the entire surface before extinguishing the flame.
After burning, trim your candles wick to just below 1cm, do not allow the excess wick to fall back into the molten wax.
Instead of blowing out your candle, snuff it to prevent the wick from smouldering.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.