AEG 49002VMN Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe double A-rated AEG 49002VMN Ceramic electric cooker hosts two sizable ovens along with a ceramic hob encased in an appealing stainless steel exterior.
The 74L capacity main oven has 8 cooking functions, including:
- Grill for meat and browning foods
- True fan cooking provides even heat
- Conventional cooking for fruit cakes and biscuits
- Fan-controlled defrosting to carefully defrost more delicate foods
- Ventitherm fan-operated cooking for perfectly cooked food
- Pizza setting for a crispy base and deliciously finished topping
The fast heat up ensures the oven is ready for use quickly, and there is also a useful heat and hold function. Settings are easy to customise with touch controls and an LED display, while the child lock and IsoFront triple glazed doors provide peace of mind.
The ceramic hob lies smooth on this cooker for a streamlined look and has 4 zones: two single Hilight zones, one dual Hilight and one triple Hilight. The residual heat indicators let you know how hot the zones are, and the STOP+GO function simultaneously switches all cooking zones that are switched on to the keep warm setting, and then back to the heat setting that was previously used. This is a godsend for dinner party hosts who want to pre-cook the food before their guests arrive, and then want to get it hot again quickly for the table.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.2kW, 1x 0.7/1.7kW, 1x 0.8/1.6/2.3kW, 1x 1.8kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90-91.2m x W59.6 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Duration, Minute minder, Stop, Switch off time of day
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence