AEG 49002VMN Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe double A-rated AEG 49002VMN Ceramic electric cooker hosts two sizable ovens along with a ceramic hob encased in an appealing stainless steel exterior.
The 74L capacity main oven has 8 cooking functions, including:
- Grill for meat and browning foods
- True fan cooking provides even heat
- Conventional cooking for fruit cakes and biscuits
- Fan-controlled defrosting to carefully defrost more delicate foods
- Ventitherm fan-operated cooking for perfectly cooked food
- Pizza setting for a crispy base and deliciously finished topping
The fast heat up ensures the oven is ready for use quickly, and there is also a useful heat and hold function. Settings are easy to customise with touch controls and an LED display, while the child lock and IsoFront triple glazed doors provide peace of mind.
The ceramic hob lies smooth on this cooker for a streamlined look and has 4 zones: two single Hilight zones, one dual Hilight and one triple Hilight. The residual heat indicators let you know how hot the zones are, and the STOP+GO function simultaneously switches all cooking zones that are switched on to the keep warm setting, and then back to the heat setting that was previously used. This is a godsend for dinner party hosts who want to pre-cook the food before their guests arrive, and then want to get it hot again quickly for the table.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.2kW, 1x 0.7/1.7kW, 1x 0.8/1.6/2.3kW, 1x 1.8kW
- H90-91.2m x W59.6 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.6 / 0.89kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 40L / Main oven 74L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Partially catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Duration, Minute minder, Stop, Switch off time of day
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about