AEG 49332i-MN Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
The double A-rated AEG 49332i-MN electric cooker hosts two sizable ovens along with the MaxiSense induction hob encased in an appealing stainless steel exterior.
The extra large 74L capacity main oven has 8 cooking functions, including:
- Grill for meat and browning foods
- True fan cooking providing even heat
- Conventional cooking for fruit cakes and biscuits
- Fan-controlled defrosting to carefully defrost more delicate foods
- Ventitherm fan-operated cooking for perfectly cooked food
- Pizza setting for a crispy base and deliciously finished topping
The fast heat up ensures the oven is ready for use quickly and there is also a useful heat and hold function. The auto-stop anti-tip chrome shelves enables baking shelves to be pulled out fully, gliding out effortlessly with a smooth rolling action. Settings are easy to customise with touch controls and an LED display. IsoFront triple glazed doors are glazed with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven at all times.
Any keen cook will also appreciate the extremely responsive induction hob, providing immediate temperature control. You can stop a pan from boiling over instantly without taking it off the hob. High heats are reached quickly and cooling off only takes a matter of seconds.
The hob’s larger cooking area also gives you the space to use larger, specialist pans without covering other heat sources, allowing you to work with several pans at once. This is a godsend for dinner parties where flexible cooking and re-heating options are a must.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90-91.2m x W59.6 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Ceramic induction hob with 4 heating zones
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Main - large, secondary - small
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence