AEG A72710GNX0 Tall Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe large capacity AEG A72710GNX0 tall freezer is finished in a shining steel, making this a swanky addition to any household.
The impressive A++ energy rating ensures you will enjoy efficient and economical performance, and shows that this freezer doesn’t compromise when it comes to energy.
Keep your freezer entirely ice-free with this appliance, thanks to its highly developed NoFrost technology. This unit never needs defrosting and has no icy build up: this means more space for food, packages that don’t stick together and labels that are always readable.
Advanced touch controls make taking control of the settings effortless: just the lightest touch is needed to customise the A72710GNX0. The responsive LCD display makes information visible at a glance, including feedback on the temperature and supplying temperature warnings, so you can always be fully informed as to how your freezer is functioning.
This freezer is built with a reversible door, making it even more adaptable to your kitchen layout; this door is fitted with a self-closing device that allows it to gently close on its own.
This AEG unit also features removable drawers and shelves for added flexibility, while the 3 MaxiBox freezer drawers give you the freedom to easily store larger items. All of the compartments are transparent, allowing you easily see inside.
- 7 freezer drawers, including 1 compartment, 3 drawers and 3 MaxiBox drawers
- Advanced NoFrost technology
- Self-closing door device
- Precision freezing system
- Reversible door
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H185 x W59.5 x D65.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 7 compartments (1 flap, 3 baskets, 3 Maxibox baskets)
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 5 years
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 20 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- Temperature display
- Yes - LCD
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Yes - LCD
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home