AEG BP5304001M Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Experience a seamless cooking experience with the superior features offered by the AEG BP5304001M built-in single electric oven.
Looking good in its fingerprint-proof stainless steel finish, this single oven has retractable controls for a flush finish and easy cleaning. And as it is built in, this oven blends seamlessly into your kitchen for a streamlined and contemporary effect. Even the closing door has an elegant smoothness, thanks to SoftMotion: when the door reaches a certain angle it softly and automatically closes.
This AEG appliance uses precise core temperature sensor technology, so you don’t have to guess when your food is cooked. For even more instantaneous results, the included food probe displays the temperature of your food on the timer, allowing you to check its progress at a glance. And once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off: perfect results with minimal effort. The inclined FloodLight interior light is angled to directly focus on the food, so you can keep an eye on dishes while cooking.
An extra-large 74L capacity makes the BP5304001M the largest AEG standard single oven; it can even accommodate a large turkey - ideal for those family dinners! When cooking, exclusive new ThermiC° Hot Air cooking technology circulates heat and controls temperature to ensure a consistent and effective cooking environment. Cooking options include:
- Grill - uses the inner and outer part of the grill element to provide full-width even grilling
- Fan baking - the bottom element and ring element generate heat which is circulated by the fan, giving perfect results when batch baking
- Defrost - even suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than half the time
And when you have finished cooking, unique AntiStick oven shelves prevent grease from sticking to make cleaning a breeze. Pyrolytic enamel within further provides easy cleaning: this self-cleaning oven heats up to 500°C to completely burn off dried-on food, leaving behind a film of ash that can be easily wiped away.
- Auto safety switch off and child lock controls provide safety and peace of mind
- Retractable controls for a flush finish and easy cleaning
- Inclined FloodLight™ focuses 100% on the food
- Pyrolytic enamel interior
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door - multi-layered glass panes incorporate heat reflective coating to keep heat in the oven and keep the outside of the door at a lower temperature
- Fan controlled defrosting
- 74 litre oven capacity
- Full width deep meat pan included - suitable for roasting
- Food probe for precise core temperature measurement
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.4 x W59.4 x D56.7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence