AEG L61271BI Integrated Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Please note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Banish wash day blues with the AEG L61271BI washing machine. This built-in washing machine has a high-capacity drum, allowing you to launder even large loads with excellent washing results.
For energy efficiency, this washing machine is rated A++. That means it's 20% more energy efficient than standard A-class washing machines. What's more, it doesn't make any compromises on cleaning performance, offering great cleaning results for minimal energy consumption.
The AEG L61271BI can handle up to 7kg of clothes per cycle, and will fit seamlessly and unobtrusively into any kitchen. With 12 wash programmes to choose from your washing needs are taken into account with special programmes for different types of fabrics, and levels of dirt to be cleaned. From cotton, synthetics and delicates to eco, cotton economy and woollens, you have plenty of options for your washing needs!
To protect against water damage, this washing machine has the Aqua-Control system. Its double-walled inlet hose and overflow prevention system stop water from leaking. But if some water does leak, the alarm and water-detection switch in the sealed base alert you straightaway, so you can instantly take control of the situation.
A handy sequence indicator and time remaining display keep you in control at all times. A timer delay allows you to set your preference for the time you would like your washing to finish, letting you get on with your day rather than waiting around for the washing to finish.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.6 x D54.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Estimated annual consumption (water)
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 52L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine