AEG L75480WD Washer Dryer, 8kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, B Energy rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Banish wash day blues with the AEG L75480WD washer dryer. With an enormous 8kg wash and generous 6kg drying capacity, the AEG L75480WD washer dryer is a versatile and intelligent unit with a host of useful features.
This machine contains a powerful inverter motor, for enhanced washing. This brushless constructed motor is not only designed to be more durable but also provides a superior performance versus standard motors.
All AEG machines have an 8 minute Biowash phase; this precedes the main wash and ensures that the enzymes in the detergent are released at a temperature not exceeding 40ºC for optimum stain and soiling removal.
You can adjust the spin speed up to 1400rpm, or select no spin, while the time saver setting enables you to speed up the cycle. A quick wash cycle allows you to wash 3kg of clothes in just 20 minutes, with a fast drying cycle that tackles 1kg of clothes in just 59 minutes; ideal when you need that outfit clean in a hurry! With 16 wash programmes to choose from the AEG L75480WD takes into account different needs, fabrics, and levels of dirt to be cleaned. From cotton, synthetics and delicates to super eco, cotton economy and wool plus, you have plenty of options for your washing needs!
The dryer element includes reverse tumble and final cool cycles, with a sequence indicator to keep you updated, as well as an audible end of programme signal.
All materials used in AEG machines are biodegradable or recyclable and have five layers on the cabinet finish, ensuring that even if the case is scratched, it will not rust.
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60.5cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle)
- Information not available
- Quick wash Information Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Yes - 20 minutes
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent positions
- No - condenser
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water supply (fill type)
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine