AEG L76475FL Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
An excellent performer in all areas, the AEG L76475FL washing machine is an ideal family appliance.
Energy efficiency defines this AEG appliance: it is A+++ energy rated, and A-rated for washing and drying. A 1400 rpm spin speed ensures clothes are easier to dry, while the time delay means you can set this machine to wash when it suits you best.
The L76475FL is handy for smaller washes: the quick intensive cycle washes 5kg of clothes in one hour, and the incredible ultra-quick programme washes 3kg of clothes in just 20 minutes. Perfect when you need those jeans washed quickly. Other programmes include:
- Super eco: works specifically with cold wash detergents to use 83% less energy than a 40°C wash
- Wool plus: the only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash to ensure shrinkage is minimised
- Easy iron: helps prevent tangling and creasing, reducing the need to iron
A generous 7kg capacity gives you plenty of space to wash larger loads. Thanks to a specially designed extra-gentle Protex drum, this provides gentle care for clothes, while the integrated OptiSense washing system allows you to tailor cycle settings. A large LCD display makes customising washes even more effortless, and the keypad can be locked to ensure temperatures and programme selectors cannot be changed.
For perfect peace of mind, this AEG machine houses Aqua Control, an internal system that monitors water levels to detect leakage. The silent system ensures an extra silent washing process. And with fewer moving parts and greater stability thanks to an inverter motor, this machine lasts much longer too.
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D52.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Washer Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old washing machine or washer dryer.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine