AEG L87695WD Washer Dryer, 9kg Wash/7kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
Product informationWith an enormous 9kg wash and generous 7kg drying capacity, the AEG L87695WD washer dryer is a versatile and intelligent unit with a host of useful features.
This machine contains a powerful inverter motor, for enhanced washing. This brushless constructed motor is not only designed to be more durable but also provides a superior performance versus standard motors.
All AEG machines have an 8 minute Biowash phase; this precedes the main wash and ensures that the enzymes in the detergent are released at a temperature not exceeding 40ºC for optimum stain and soiling removal.
You can adjust the spin speed up to 1600rpm, or select no spin, while the time saver setting enables you to speed up the cycle. A quick wash cycle allows you to wash 3kg of clothes in just 20 minutes, with a fast drying cycle that tackles 1kg of clothes in just 59 minutes; ideal when you need that outfit clean in a hurry!
The dryer element includes reverse tumble and final cool cycles, with a sequence indicator to keep you updated, as well as an audible end of programme signal.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60.5cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Quick wash Information Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Yes - 20 minutes
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Free Washer Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old washing machine or washer dryer.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine