AEG L87695WD Washer Dryer, 9kg Wash/7kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
Product informationWith an enormous 9kg wash and generous 7kg drying capacity, the AEG L87695WD washer dryer is a versatile and intelligent unit with a host of useful features.
This machine contains a powerful inverter motor, for enhanced washing. This brushless constructed motor is not only designed to be more durable but also provides a superior performance versus standard motors.
All AEG machines have an 8 minute Biowash phase; this precedes the main wash and ensures that the enzymes in the detergent are released at a temperature not exceeding 40ºC for optimum stain and soiling removal.
You can adjust the spin speed up to 1600rpm, or select no spin, while the time saver setting enables you to speed up the cycle. A quick wash cycle allows you to wash 3kg of clothes in just 20 minutes, with a fast drying cycle that tackles 1kg of clothes in just 59 minutes; ideal when you need that outfit clean in a hurry!
The dryer element includes reverse tumble and final cool cycles, with a sequence indicator to keep you updated, as well as an audible end of programme signal.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60.5cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle)
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Quick wash Information Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Yes - 20 minutes
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine