AEG L89499FL ÖKOMix Washing Machine, 9kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Introducing AEG’s most efficient, high performance washing machine- the L89499FL AEG ÖKOMix with an A+++-50% energy rating and Woolmark Accreditation.
Technological innovations are aplenty in the AEG L89499FL, including pre-mixing technology and the ÖKO inverter permanent magnet motor. These technologies allow you to wash everything from large 9kg cotton loads to the most delicate handwash items, such as silk and cashmere whilst keeping a green conscience. Not only does this washing machine provide outstanding fabric care it consumes half the amount of energy of an A+++ rated machine, saving you money on electricity and water bills.
16 innovative wash programmes and jet system washing technology ensures your clothes will be cared for. Programmes include Super eco, delicates and even dry clean only. With the AEG ÖKOMix, detergent is first added to the water to make an instant, concentrated wash mix. AEG’s DirectSpray system then delivers this mix into the heart of your laundry where it begins to work immediately. This results in a more thorough, yet gentle wash that uses less energy and is just as effective at 30ºC as it is at 40ºC. The direct spray also ensures that the mixed water and detergent are evenly distributed throughout the load, avoiding bleach spots and stains on your clothes.
Thanks to the L89499FL’s outstanding efficiency there’s no compromise on wash time. A full 9kg load of soiled laundry can be washed perfectly at A+++-50% in less than three and a half hours, while smaller loads will be cleaned using the optimum amount of time, water and energy as determined by the machines intelligent sensors.
The ÖKOMix range has been awarded the Woolmark Green certificate for its exceptionally gentle care of woollen and cashmere garments. The L89499FL will treat all handwash only garments, no matter how expensive or delicate, with expert care.
A handy steam programme can also refresh dry clean only garments like suits and dresses for the ultimate in convenience.
The stylish looks of the L89499FL with a large glass door, control panel and sleek silver frame will complement any interior. The LogicControl touch display is made of high quality stainless steel and has an anti-fingerprint coating. Thanks to the intuitive menu guide, this washing machine is extremely easy to operate.
- A+++-50% energy rating
- ÖKOMix Technology: water and detergent are pre-mixed before being sprayed onto fabrics from the top of the drum
- ÖKO inverter permanent magnet motor: the brushless motor optimise operation so no energy is lost
- OptiSense: internal sensors use only the energy, time and water needed for best results
- Soft Steam: refresh your clothes thanks to gentle soft steam
- Woolmark Accreditation
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D63.9cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling