AEG L98480FL Freestanding Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
An excellent performer in all areas, the AEG L98480FL washing machine is an ideal family appliance.
Energy efficiency defines this AEG appliance: it is A+++ energy rated, and A-rated for washing and spinning. A 1400 rpm spin speed ensures clothes are easier to dry, while the time delay option lets you set this machine to wash whenever is convenient for you. This AEG machine also houses Aqua Control, an internal flood prevention system, for peace of mind when washing.
A large 8kg capacity gives you plenty of space to wash bigger loads. The specially designed extra-gentle Protex drum provides care for clothes, while the OptiSense washing system allows you to tailor cycle settings. AEG’s unique LogiControl touch display makes customising washes even more effortless.
The L98480FL is handy for smaller washes too: the incredible ultra-quick programme washes 3kg of clothes in just 20 minutes! Perfect when you need those jeans washed quickly.
Other programmes include:
- Super eco: works specifically with cold wash detergents to use 83% less energy than a 40°C wash
- Wool plus: A cool down at the end of the wash phase minimises shrinkage
- Easy iron: helps prevent tangling and creasing, reducing the need to iron
- Steam refresh
- Steam de-wrinkler
This AEG washing machine operates quietly, thanks to its inverter motor. And with fewer moving parts and greater stability, it lasts much longer, too.
- A+++ energy rating
- OptiSense makes customising washes easy
- Protex drum cares for clothes
- A variety of programmes
- Inverter motor for quiet running and longer-lasting machine
- Ultra quick 20 minute cycle
- Aqua Control flood prevention system
- Woolmark Blue Certification
- XXl Drum
- Child Lock
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Auto Dose
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D63.9cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Washer Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old washing machine or washer dryer.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine