AEG L98699FL Washing Machine, 9kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
Product informationAn excellent performer in all areas, the AEG L98699FL washing machine is an ideal family appliance.
Energy efficiency defines this AEG appliance: it is A+++ energy rated, and A-rated for washing and spinning. A 1600 rpm spin speed ensures clothes are easier to dry, while the time delay option lets you set this machine to wash whenever is convenient for you. This AEG machine also houses Aqua Control, an internal flood prevention system, for peace of mind when washing.
A large 9kg capacity gives you plenty of space to wash bigger loads. The specially designed extra-gentle Protex drum provides care for clothes, while the OptiSense washing system allows you to tailor cycle settings. A large LCD display makes customising washes even more effortless.
The L98699FL is handy for smaller washes too: the incredible ultra-quick programme washes 3kg of clothes in just 20 minutes! Perfect when you need those jeans washed quickly.
Other programmes include:
- Super eco: works specifically with cold wash detergents to use 83% less energy than a 40°C wash
- Wool / silk: ideal for woollens, as well as delicate fabrics that need to be washed by hand
- Easy iron: helps prevent tangling and creasing, reducing the need to iron
- Steam refresh
- Steam de-wrinkler
This AEG washing machine operates quietly, thanks to its inverter motor. And with fewer moving parts and greater stability, it lasts much longer, too.
- A+++ energy rating
- OptiSense makes customising washes easy
- Protex drum cares for clothes
- A variety of programmes
- Inverter motor for quiet running and longer-lasting machine
- Ultra quick 20 minute cycle
- Aqua Control flood prevention system
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H85 x W60 x D60.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- No - Delicates option available
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Model name / number
- Quick wash Information Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Yes - 20 minutes
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Shows cycle phase
- Spin performance
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Typical annual consumption (water)
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
- 69L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine