AEG S54000KMX0 Tall Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe large capacity AEG S54000KMX0 larder fridge is finished in a gleaming stainless steel, making it a chic addition to any household.
Featuring an excellent A+ energy rating, this AEG fridge doesn’t compromise when it comes to efficiency. MultiAirFlow technology in the S54000KMX0 stabilises temperature and humidity with a uniform flow of air, to keep food fresher for longer.
The CleanAir Control filter purifies air and absorbs unpleasant odours, while futuristic LED lighting brightly lights every corner of this fridge.
It has never been easier to keep your fridge running smoothly, thanks to this fridge’s highly developed auto-defrost function. This unit will never need defrosting, allowing you to store your food in optimum condition.
There is plenty of storage space in the AEG S54000KMX0, including:
- 1 full width covered dairy compartment
- 3 full width door shelves
- 4 full width glass shelves
- Removable egg tray
- 2 large capacity drawers
- Bottle shelf with holder
Advanced touch controls make taking control of the settings effortless: just the lightest touch is needed to customise the S54000KMX0. The clear LCD display makes everything visible and includes a temperature display, so you can always be fully informed as to how your fridge is functioning.
This fridge is built with a reversible door, making it even more adaptable to your kitchen layout.
- Reversible door
- A+ energy rating
- Holiday mode
- Auto fridge defrost
- Low 40 dB(A) noise level
- Precision cooling system
- Air purifier
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H185 x W59.5 x D65.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- 5 shelves, 2 drawers, 5 door shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Yes - LCD
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision