AEG T65170AV Vented Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, C Energy Rating, White
Product informationThis AEG T65170AV vented tumble dryer has a large 7kg capacity, making it ideal for use in a busy household.
This dryer has dedicated programs to take complete care of your clothes: take advantage of the refresh program to freshen up your once-worn, stored and naturally dried items, and there are also specialist jeans and wool care programs.
You can dry any size load using a perfectly proportionate amount of energy: this dryer adapts the cycle length to suit the exact size and dampness of each and every load, so you achieve perfect drying results using the lowest amount of energy possible.
The start of a cycle can be delayed by 3, 6 or 9 hours to suit your needs, allowing you to take better control over your time. You can also customise this tumble dryer to suit your space with the reversible door.
- Digital display
- H84.4 x W60 x D58cm (D64.4cm including controls)
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings Information Variable temperature for a variety of fabrics
- Model name / number
- Number of minutes on timer Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 30 minute timed program
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Tumble Dryer Connection
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing serviceable vent that within 1 metre of the installation location
- Removal of all the packaging
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household