AEG T65170AV Vented Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, C Energy Rating, White
This AEG T65170AV vented tumble dryer has a large 7kg capacity, making it ideal for use in a busy household.
This dryer has dedicated programs to take complete care of your clothes: take advantage of the refresh program to freshen up your once-worn, stored and naturally dried items, and there are also specialist jeans and wool care programs.
You can dry any size load using a perfectly proportionate amount of energy: this dryer adapts the cycle length to suit the exact size and dampness of each and every load, so you achieve perfect drying results using the lowest amount of energy possible.
The start of a cycle can be delayed by 3, 6 or 9 hours to suit your needs, allowing you to take better control over your time. You can also customise this tumble dryer to suit your space with the reversible door.
Vented Tumble Dryer
The vented dyer expels warm air from the machine via a venting kit. It is essential that this air is vented outside, therefore the appliance must be situated near an outside wall. Vented dryers come with a venting kit consisting of a venting hose and connectors for the appliance and wall.
- Digital display
- H84.4 x W60 x D58cm (D64.4cm including controls)
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 30 minute timed program
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Hose Included
- Venting Position Information Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
- At rear, left-hand side
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available delivery slots will vary by postcode)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Tumble Dryer Connection
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing serviceable vent that within 1 metre of the installation location
- Removal of all the packaging
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household