AEG T65170AV Vented Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, C Energy Rating, White
This AEG T65170AV vented tumble dryer has a large 7kg capacity, making it ideal for use in a busy household.
This dryer has dedicated programs to take complete care of your clothes: take advantage of the refresh program to freshen up your once-worn, stored and naturally dried items, and there are also specialist jeans and wool care programs.
You can dry any size load using a perfectly proportionate amount of energy: this dryer adapts the cycle length to suit the exact size and dampness of each and every load, so you achieve perfect drying results using the lowest amount of energy possible.
The start of a cycle can be delayed by 3, 6 or 9 hours to suit your needs, allowing you to take better control over your time. You can also customise this tumble dryer to suit your space with the reversible door.
Vented Tumble Dryer
The vented dyer expels warm air from the machine via a venting kit. It is essential that this air is vented outside, therefore the appliance must be situated near an outside wall. Vented dryers come with a venting kit consisting of a venting hose and connectors for the appliance and wall.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Digital display
- H84.4 x W60 x D58cm (D64.4cm including controls)
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 30 minute timed program
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Hose Included
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household