AEG T86280IC ProTex Condenser Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, B Energy Rating, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.This AEG ProTex T86280IC condenser tumble dryer has a generous 8kg capacity, an extra large drum at 380mm wide for easy loading and operates a reduced noise level. This is a great dryer for any home.
The built-in sensors automatically stop the cycle as soon as your clothes are dry, saving you time and money. The LED display even keeps you fully informed about the status of your load. There is also an anti-crease function that kicks in after your drying cycle has finished, this rotates your clothes intermittently to reduce creasing and make the ironing a little easier.
The T86280IC has a full range of programmes selectable on its electronic display and simple push buttons. The sensidry range provides incredibly gentle drying, utilising the new soft pattern drum design and special airflow system. This gentle drying technology ensures that your clothes are given the best possible protection against fading and wear. The new wool programme is so gentle, that it has been awarded the Woolmark silver certification. Cottons, bed linen, duvets and delicates programmes are also featured.
There is also a handy 20 hour delay start function to keep you in control, whilst a bright LED interior light, means you can be sure to have collected every last sock.
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- No timer
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Vent Type
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household