AEG X66453MD0 Chimney Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The slim AEG X66453MD0 chimney cooker hood is finished in stainless steel and has a glass panel for a designer touch in your kitchen.
There are 4 speeds available when you use this 60cm wide chimney hood, including an intensive setting to clear cooking vapours quickly and efficiently. Operation is simple and elegant, thanks to electronic glass touch controls and a digital LED display to ensure quick, direct access is always at your fingertips.
Two halogen lights provide brilliant illumination over your cooking surface, and give your kitchen ambience. Maintenance is easy with the aluminium metal grease filter, as it can be popped in the dishwasher for no-fuss cleaning. The AEG X66453MD0 can be also used for recirculation in conjunction with a charcoal filter (included).
Please note: Your cooker hood should be installed by a qualified engineer.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 530m³ per hour (extraction); 340m³ per hour (recirculation)
- W59.8 x D49cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Maximum drop
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- 65cm (electric), 65cm (gas)
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Online Exclusive
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen