AKG K142HD Full Size Headphones, Silver
Product informationAKG’s K142 HD semi-open headphones deliver powerful, undistorted sound even at the highest listening levels.
Rugged enough for professional environments and comfortable enough for hours of continuous use, K142 HD features extra-large speakers with Varimotion diaphragms for higher sensitivity and a wider dynamic range. Hear the music the way your favourite artist intended it to be heard.
It’s On-ear, semi-open design helps to free the music, preventing sound from being trapped within the headphones. A self-adjusting headband will comfortably conform to your head and gimbal-suspended phones settle against ears without pinching. The ear pads are made from an ultra-soft velvet and its single-sided, 99.99% oxygen-free cable allows for pure sound transmission. They also feature hard gold-plated contacts and plug with a 3.5/6.3mm adapter.
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- K142 HD
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds