AKG K495 Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones, Black
These AKG495 headphones boast closed-loop active noise-cancelling technology so you won’t miss a single detail of your music. The Supersoft cushioned headband and ear cups make them comfortable to wear all day and into the night, while the unique folding mechanism adds exceptional portability. Complete with brushed metal touches they're a durable, stylish choice for anyone who's serious about their music.
- High-performance active noise-cancellation will get you more immersed in your music than ever before, while the closed back design means that you don’t have to worry about irritating your colleagues or fellow commuters.
- USB chargeable from any USB port so you don’t have to waste time with separate batteries.
- Detachable cables in two different lengths make sure that you’re getting the most comfortable listening experience whether you’re at work or play.
- Unique 3d-axis2 folding mechanism makes taking exceptional sound anywhere, anytime a breeze.
- Continuous sound so even when you run out of charge the music doesn’t have to stop.
- The 40 hour battery life keeps you in thumping bass for longer
- A 1.4 metre cable means that you’ll have room to range while listening to your favourite tunes.
- Flight adapter and premium carrying case included
- Cable length
- 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- K 495NC
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds