AKG K518LE On-Ear Headphones , Blue
Product informationWith its powerful sound, perfect screening and patented 3D axis capsule rotating mechanism, the limited edition K518 will impress far more than just DJs.
These closed-back earphones provide optimum isolation from ambient noise and easily with stand heavy usage. Their high SPL capability ensures excellent sound quality, and their comfort level is as impressive as their powerful low end and accurate imaging.
It produces a deep, rich sound even on your MP3 player and will fold up small enough to fit in any pocket!
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug and 6.3mm adaptor supplied
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds