AKG K550 Closed-Back Full Size Headphones, Black
Balancing the noise isolation of closed-back headphones with the richness of an open design - these AKG K550s will take any listening experience to the next level.
Powerful drivers will give you exceptional sound from your hi-fi at home, and even coax stunning detail from portable devices on the go. Finished in matte black with metallic flourishes, these reference grade headphones look every bit as good as they sound.
- The special closed-back design lets you hear every detail with the same richness as an open setup
- 50mm drivers squeeze extra bass and crystal-clear treble out of your audio - no matter what source you’re connected to.
- Real Image Engineering creates an accurate 3D listening experience with sensations of width, distance and depth.
- Low sound leakage keeps you from irritating your colleagues and fellow commuters
- Unique 2D-Axis folding mechanism makes taking exceptional sound anywhere, anytime a breeze.
- Includes 3.5 to 6.3mm screw-on adapter
- Cable length
- 3.5/6.3mm hard gold-plated jack
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- K 550
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds