Alex Monroe Dragonfly Pendant Necklace, Gold
Product informationThis Alex Monroe dragonfly necklace is one of the most popular pieces probably due to its mythical and ethereal like quality.
Hung on a plain link chain, this gold dragonfly will give you that je ne sais quoi quality.
- Length: 40-45cm, dragonfly H1.5 x W2.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gold Carat
- 22 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Gold plated sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Gold Plated Vermeil
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Necklace Type
British jewellery designer Alex Monroe grew up in Suffolk surrounded by fields, rivers and the plants and creatures which inhabit them. He trained at Sir John Cass School Of Art in London, and his whimsical and intricately beautiful jewellery is inspired by his abundant lush surroundings.
Established in 1986, his distinctive designs have earned him many admirers and a loyal following among celebrities. He has also collaborated with the Victoria & Albert Museum, who asked him to design a limited edition commemorative locket. Other diverse projects include an 18ct gold poppy for the British Legion, a range for Kew Gardens, a bottle for the classic British perumiers Penhaligons, and a Burt’s Bees limited edition ring and necklace to raise funds and awareness for the British Beekeepers Association.
In the middle of all this, Alex’s objectives have stayed strong and true. Rather than compromise quality craftmanship and have the jewellery produced in a factory, every unique item is still hand made in Alex’s London studios by skilled craftspeople.
The creative process means that he always makes the original piece by hand in sterling silver, which gives his work its distinctive signature and stunning organic detailing. Alex Monroe’s jewellery that is charmingly quirky, sometimes cute, but always very feminine and very wearable.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow