Angelcare AC1120 Digital Video and Sound Baby Monitor
This unique 2-in-1 baby monitor not only shows you crystal clear video of your baby, but also offers brilliant digital sound quality, to keep you in close contact.
Includes a full colour CMOS Video Camera ((240 x 320 pixels), that will show you every movement of your baby, day and night, via the HD 15 fps camera. The Night Vision function uses infrared LED technology, so that you can see your baby in the dark. It's also possible to zoom and rotate the camera from the Parent Unit. The 2.75" LCD full colour digital touch screen allows you to easily access the extensive functions.
The digital 2.4GHz crystal clear sound transmission has more than 60 channels, which are automatically selected, for clear transmission and optimal privacy.
- Camera pan and zoom
- Temperature control
- Rechargeable mobile Parent Unit
- Talk Back function
- Up to 200m range, with out of range indicator
- Volume control and vibration alert allows you to adjust the cound level to suit you
- Temperature display and control allows you to monitor the temperature a nursery and an alarm will sound if it becomes too hot or too cold
- Batteries or mains operated for additional safety in the event of power failure
- Nightlight allows you to check on your baby with the minimum of disruption
- Hold and mute function allows you to temporary deactivate the sound or movement alarm, if you are feeding or changing your baby
- Continuous/ voice-activated sound monitoring, allows you to choose what sounds the microphone picks up
- Additional feature
- Full colour video camera, 2.75" LCD digital touch screen, night vision, camera rotate and zoom, Digital 2.4GHz sound transmission
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Baby Monitors
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Parent Unit, Nursery Unit, charging cradle, 2 x adaptors, 2 x AAA batteries (for parent unit), instruction manual. You will need an additional 3 x AAA batteries (for the Nursery Unit)
- Last feed timer
- Low battery indication Information NO
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Night light
- Number of channels
- Out of range indication
- Power Supply
- Mains and battery
- Temperature display
- Transmission method
- Two way talk back Information Allows you to talk to your baby from another room.
- Vibration alert
- Video Recording Information Record moving images
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
365 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday