Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC401
The Angelcare Movement and Sound 2-in-1 monitor detects your baby’s sound and movement, even the slightest breathing movement. If your baby is still for 20 seconds, you'll be alerted.
Complete with variable sensitivity settings and a unique combination of 8 channels and 2 frequencies, the SensorPad emits crystal clear transmission within a 250m range. Both units are mains or battery operated and the rechargeable parent unit is portable for added convenience. Simply clip the small portable parent unit to your belt and monitor your baby on-the-go.
Features of the Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC401:
- Under-the-mattress SensorPad: The SensorPad monitors all your baby’s movements, even the slightest breathing movements. An alarm will sound if no movement has been detected for 20 seconds. Features variable sensitivity settings. Works on all mattresses except memory foam mattresses.
- Portable rechargeable Parent Unit: Clip the small portable Parent Unit to your belt and monitor your baby on the go. Battery unit lasts for up to 8 hours, when fully charged.
- Crystal clear transmission: Enjoy crystal clear sound transmission and security with the unique combination of 8 channels and 2 frequencies.
- Out of range indicator: With a 250m range, you can go further without losing touch. Alarm sounds if connectivity is broken.
- Volume control and vibration alert: Adjust the sound levels to suit you and monitor your baby even with the sound off.
- Temperature display and control: Monitors and shows the temperature in baby’s room with the temperature indicator on the Parent Unit. Alarm sounds if the temperature is too high or low.
- Full colour digital display: The colour LCD screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays a number of monitoring features, so even if the sound is off you’ll know what’s going on.
- Nightlight: The halo on the Nursery Unit acts as a soothing nightlight and allows you to check your baby with minimal disruption.
- Hold and mute: If, for example, you need to feed or change your baby the sound and movement alarm can be temporarily deactivated.
- Continuous sound monitoring: The Angelcare system can be set to continuous or voice-activated sound monitoring. Microphone sensitivity is adjustable so you can hear all sounds in baby’s room or just when baby cries.
Please follow the instruction manual when you install this monitor. Place the nursery unit at least 3 feet away from the cot and make sure the sensor pad cord is well out of baby's reach by wrapping it around the leg of the cot and securing it with cable ties. A free cord cover kit is available direct from Angelcare; to register please visit www.angelcarekit.co.uk, or call 0845 009 1789.
- Additional feature
- Under-the-mattress sensor pad
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Baby Monitors
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Low battery indication Information NO
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Night light
- Number of channels
- Out of range indication
- Power Supply
- Batteries and mains adapter included
- Temperature display
- Two way talk back Information Allows you to talk to your baby from another room.
- Vibration alert
- Video Recording Information Record moving images
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Corporate iForce Named Day
Next day UK delivery
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday