Apple AirPort Time Capsule, Network Attached Storage Drive for Mac & Wi-Fi Base Station, 2TB
With the all-new AirPort Time Capsule, backing up your Mac couldn’t be simpler. It works with Time Machine in OS X to automatically and wirelessly back up your data to its 2TB or 3TB hard drive, so you never have to worry about losing anything important. And AirPort Time Capsule doubles as a Wi-Fi base station with next-generation 802.11ac technology, for speeds up to 3x faster than the previous 802.11n standard. It’s easy to set up and highly secure, letting you share your broadband Internet connection, a USB printer or a hard drive. And the new vertical design has a smaller footprint, so it saves desk space, as well as your files.
- Automatic wireless backup with a massive 2TB of storage space built in
- Fully featured Wi-Fi base station with next-generation 802.11ac technology
- Up to 3x faster Wi-Fi
- Up to 50 per cent faster Time Machine backups
- Powerful beamforming antenna array for higher performance and range
- All-new design with smaller footprint
- Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi
- Easy setup with a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Connect a USB printer or hard drive and access it wirelessly
- Secure connections and compatibility with Mac computers, PCs, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV and more.
Please note: Cables sold separately.
- Compatible with
- Storage is Mac only.
- 1x USB 2.0, 1x Gigabit Ethernet WAN, 3x Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- H98 x W98 x D168 mm
- Frequency Bands
- Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Internet Connection Type Information ADSL connections typically use a BT phoneline. Cable connections in the UK can include Virgin Media and BT Infinity
- Cable or Fibre Optic
- Model name / number
- Router Security
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
365 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow