Apple MC914B Thunderbolt LED Monitor, 2560x1440p, 27"
The Apple MC914B LED Monitor with built-in Thunderbolt technology (the fastest, most flexible I/O ever) can do things other displays simply can’t. As well as delivering a brilliant viewing experience it’ll also connect to any Thunderbolt-enabled Mac and it becomes a plug-and-play hub for everything you do. Featuring a high-resolution, 2560x1440 LED-backlit display, a FaceTime HD camera, high-quality audio, three USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire 800 port, a Gigabit Ethernet port and a Thunderbolt port for daisy-chaining additional high-performance devices, the MC914B is the must have monitor for Mac users.
- With just one cable, you can connect any Thunderbolt-enabled Mac and get 27 inches of high-resolution screen space, high-quality audio, a FaceTime HD camera, FireWire 800 and Gigabit Ethernet ports — and a Thunderbolt port you can use to daisy-chain additional high-performance peripherals such as hard drives and video capture devices.
- Thunderbolt I/O technology lets you move your data between your devices and your computer with unprecedented speed. With two channels of 10-Gbps throughput in both directions, it’s up to 20 times faster than USB 2.0 and up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800. And it allows you to connect as many as six devices through a single, compact port!
- The Thunderbolt Display includes a MagSafe connector that’ll power or charge your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air if needed. The connector sits on your desk, ready and waiting for save the day.
- The MC914B has a display for a panoramic viewing experience unlike any other. This huge 27-inch glossy widescreen display features a cinematic 16:9 aspect ratio and an astonishing 2560x1440 resolution.
- Unlike most conventional displays that take time to warm up before they reach maximum brightness, an LED-backlit display is instantly on and uniformly bright. LED backlighting also gives you greater control over screen brightness - so you can tune the Thunderbolt Display to suit the ambient light in even the dimmest room.
- With the built-in FaceTime HD camera and microphone, you can connect your Mac desktop or notebook — open or closed — and make HD video calls, or take a few snapshots using Photo Booth.
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Built-in 2.1 speaker system
- Three powered USB 2.0 ports, FireWire 800 port, Gigabit Ethernet port, Thunderbolt port, Kensington security slot
- H49.1 x W65 x D20.7mm (including stand)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Full HD 1080p
- HDMI Information High Definition Multimedia Interface - carries video and audio signals in digital form
- LED backlighting
- Memory card slot Information Greater amount of slots means more variety of card formats can be used
- Model name / number
- Screen format Information Traditional 4:3 is used on smaller TVs. Widescreen or 16:9 is a wider 'cinema-style' format
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality
- 2560 x 1440
- Screen size
- Speaker output (RMS) Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally) Information Diagonal measurement across screen
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As