This AppCopter App Toy uses a unique ergonomic peripheral with your Smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch to turn it into an intuitive remote control.
Plug in the peripheral and use your device to fly the helicopter. You can even use the tilt function for a unique flying experience. Complete with an 8 metre flying range, integral speaker and amplifier for sound.
This works on the iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPod Touch 3 and 4 only. Best performance is found on devices that have a gyrometer. It does work with the iPad 2 and 3 but has not been graphically optimised. Make sure you are running at least iOS 4.3.
Due to the various combinations of handset manufacturer and OS across Android devices, we suggest that you make sure your handset is on the tested list below, with up to date software instaled:
- HTC One X OS:4.0.3
- HTC Sensation XE OS:2.3.4
- HTC Sensation XE OS:4.0.3
- HTC Desire HD OS:2.3.3
- HTC EVO 3D OS:2.3.4
- HTC Sensation XE OS:2.3.3
- HTC Sensation OS:2.3.4
- LG Optimus Black OS:2.3.4
- LG Optimus V OS:2.2.2
- Samsung Nexus S OS:4.0.4
- Samsung Galaxy ACE OS:2.2.1
- Samsung Galaxy S3 OS:4.0.4
- Samsung Galaxy S2 OS:4.0.3
- Samsung Galaxy S2 OS:2.3.3
- Samsung Galaxy S2 OS:2.3.4
- Samsung Galaxy S OS:2.1-update1
- Samsung Galaxy S OS:2.3.3
- Samsung Galaxy Gio OS:2.3.3
- Samsung Galaxy Note OS:2.3.6
- Samsung Epic Touch 4G OS:2.3.6
- Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC OS:2.3.3
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play OS:2.3.2
- Sony Ericsson X10 OS:2.3.3
The following handsets are known to not be compatible:
- HTC DESIRE HD OS: 2.3.5
- MOTOROLA DROID X2 OS: 2.3.5
- MOTOROLA DROID RAZR OS: 4.0.4
- MOTOROLA DROID BIONIC OS: 2.3.4
- Samsung SCH-I500 OS: 2.3.5
- H10 x W18 x D19.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Suitable From
- 14 years
- Not to be used in traffic
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Have you thought about