Arthur Price Dubarry Silver Plated Place Setting, 7 Piece
Set a complete table sitting for one with this elegant silver plated 7-piece.
With a design originating in the early 19th century, Dubarry by Arthur Price of England is inspired by the fashions of the period, combining traditional design with timeless elegance. Crafted with perfect poise, balance and weight, each piece has been handplated with pure silver of a high specification.
Our Arthur Price products, made in Sheffield, England, are made from 25 year silver plate:
- Knives have hollow handles, offering a more desirable balance when held in the hand (bolsters also ground down and polished to ensure a seamless transition from handle to blade)
- Knives with smooth blades, enforcing premium quality
- Extra polishing throughout the manufacturing process adds more shine
- Care instructions
- Wash as soon as possible after use. Avoid mixing stainless steel and silver plated cutlery in the same dishwasher basket. Use a gentle detergent and ensure the rinse agent is topped up. Dry as quickly as possible using a soft cloth.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Range
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L20.1cm, Table Knife: L23.7cm, Dessert Fork: L17.8cm, Dessert Knife: L21cm, Soup Spoon: L17.6cm, Dessert Spoon: L18.6cm, Teaspoon: L13.6cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- 25 year guarantee
- Length of Blade
- 11.5 - 13cm
- Made in the UK
- Silver Plated
- Pieces Included
- Table Fork (1), Table Knife (1), Dessert Fork (1), Dessert Knife (1), Soup Spoon (1), Dessert Spoon (1), Teaspoon (1)
- Silver Plated Grade Information Traditional skills and new technology ensures that each piece is electroplated with pure silver to a high specification, creating a beautiful radiance.
- 25 Year Silver Plate
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Table Fork: 56g, Table Knife: 85g, Dessert Fork: 47g, Dessert Knife: 71g, Soup Spoon: 53g, Dessert Spoon: 60g, Teaspoon: 29g
About Arthur Price
Bringing you the art of cutlery and silverware since 1902, Arthur Price has over 100 years of expertise in designing luxury cutlery to grace your table. From sophisticated silverware to stainless steel of the highest quality, each piece represents the ultimate in stylish living. Perfected over four generations, Arthur Price of England’s craftsmanship is second to none.
- Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.