Arthur Price Grecian Dessert Fork
Hand crafted with perfect poise, balance and weight, this dessert fork features bevelled edges and angular corners to enhance a timeless design, complementing any dinner setting.
First produced during the Art Deco period, the Grecian collection from Arthur Price of England reinterprets the geometry of classical Greek architecture. Exuding brilliant radiance and warmth, the Grecian series creates a stunning centrepiece for the dining table.
- Care instructions
- Prolonged contact with water or a damp atmosphere should be avoided. Dry your cutlery as quickly as possible using a soft cloth. Avoid using scouring pads or abrasive sponges.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Range
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- 50 years
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Made in the UK
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About Arthur Price
Bringing you the art of cutlery and silverware since 1902, Arthur Price of England has over 100 years of expertise in designing luxury cutlery to grace your table. From sophisticated silverware to stainless steel of the highest quality, each piece represents the ultimate in stylish living. Perfected over four generations, Arthur Price of England’s craftsmanship is second to none.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday