Assistent AKM6190 Stand Mixer, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Experience cooking in a way you never have before with the iconic Assistent AKM6190 stand mixer.
Developed, manufactured and assembled in a workshop in Sweden, this is the original Swedish food mixer. And thanks to its immaculate design, you can enjoy the striking impression this mixer makes on your worktop as well as a new-found effortlessness when preparing food.
This unique Assistent machine arrives with plenty of attachments, giving you everything you will need to prepare home-cooked meals with ease:
- Large 7 litre stainless steel bowl and lid
- Make bread using the dough roller, dough knife and spatula as basic accessories for kneading bread, and the dough hook for larger and heavier dough (up to 5 kilos at a time)
- Whip cream and mix cakes with the double beater/whisk attachment, which arrives along with a dedicated 3.5L plastic bowl
- Create delicious homemade smoothies and soups with the 1.7 litre capacity blender. You can also make the blender to create herbs and dips, and it can crush harder items such as nuts and ice
- Mince meat using the mincer attachment with 4.5 mm hole disc, feeder table, feeder plug, splash guard and sausage horn
- Strainer, used together with the mincer and also to strain fruits and vegetables for coulis and purees
- Grater, used together with the mincer and also for effortlessly efficient grating of nuts, chocolate or Parmesan cheese
- Pasta attachment with 4 discs for making different types of pasta - spaghetti, macaroni and two sorts of tagliatelle
- Cookie attachment with four different shapes
Stepless speed control provides an elegant method of changing speeds, and thanks to a powerful 800W output and overload protection you can enjoy peace of mind when working this capable machine hard!
- 7L stainless steel bowl
- H36 x W26.8 x D40cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As