Asus Transformer Book Flip TP300LA Convertible Laptop, Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB, 13.3" Touch Screen, Black & Silver
A slim and light convertible laptop that provides brilliant performance at a fantastic price, the Transformer Flip TP300LA from Asus is a versatile notebook that doesn't skimp on features. Packing a fourth generation Intel Core processor and 13.3-inch 360-degree rotating touch screen, the Transformer Flip is a portable device that blurs the line between laptop and tablet.
Powered by Intel
With a fourth generation Intel Core i3 processor and 4GB of RAM, the Transformer Flip is a convertible that packs immense power. With the i3, you'll find yourself zipping through everyday tasks, from document creation and web browsing to making video calls and streaming HD movies. Intel's fourth generation processors include improved security features, superior graphical capabilities and consume less power, giving you a longer batter life.
A 360-degree hinge on the Transformer Flip allows you to rotate the screen into the position to best suit your needs. Change between laptop at home and tablet on the go with stand and tent positions in the middle for hands free viewing on touch screen browsing.
500GB Hard Drive
The Transformer Flip contains a huge 500GB hard drive. This huge storage device will allow you to keep up to 125,000 songs or 38 hours of video or 100,000 photos- plenty of room to ensure that your most needed files, folders and programs are always with you.
The Transformer Flip is brilliant for use on the go. Not only does its design mean its easy to use in a variety of circumstances, but it also weighs just 1.7kg and can easily slip into a bag at 22m thick when closed.
Touch, See, Hear
Take control of Windows 8.1 using the responsive and accurate touch screen. Designed to be touched, Windows 8.1 supports gestures like swiping and pinching to help you connect with your apps in intuitive ways. The high definition display on the Transformer Flip will let you see incredible detail in your photos and videos. When combined with the built-in speakers and Asus SonicMaster technology, the Transformer Flip becomes a brilliant multimedia machine, delivering smooth, rich and detailed sound in music, movies, voice and even gaming.
- Accessories Included
- AC adaptor, user documentation
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 6 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H22 x W329 x D225 mm
- Matte black & silver
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- 500GB hard drive
- Headphone socket
- Chicklet keyboard
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- SD card reader
- Model name / number
- Transformer Book Flip TP300LA-DW067H
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Core i3-4010U
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- LED-backlit touch panel
- Built-in speakers with Asus Sonic Master Technology
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- HD webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
366 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow