Asus Transformer Book T100TA Convertible Tablet Laptop, Intel Atom, 2GB RAM, 32GB, Windows 8.1 & Microsoft Office 2013, 10.1" Touch Screen
Asus' Transformer Book T100TA combines an ultra portable laptop with a 10.1-inch tablet to help you take computing on the go, with the keyboard ready for when you need it. The 2-in-1 ultraportable design is complemented by a 11 hour battery life and powerful mobile processing from Intel.
The Transformer Book T100TA is powered by Intel's Bay Trail Atom processor. Designed for mobile computing, the Bay Trail range of processors deliver fast processing power combined with long battery life, so you can finally have an affordable Windows experience on the go without having to charge every couple of hours.
The tablet section of the Transformer Book T100TA slots into the keyboard dock and locks in with a simple slide mechanic to hold it to secure. With tablet and dock together, the Transformer Book T100TA measures just 13.1mm thick, ensuring that it'll slip discreetly into a bag or sleeve when travelling.
Windows 8.1 & Microsoft Office
The Transformer Book T100TA comes complete with the latest version of Windows: Windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 introduces a number of features to make your computer easier to use, including the return of the Start Button seen in older version of Windows. This convertible also features the full Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student package. Office Home & Student gives you the tools you need for homework, letter writing and managing household tasks. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Great visuals, fantastic sound
The multi-touch IPS display will help you navigate your convertible, whether in tablet or laptop mode, with Windows 8.1 having designed with touch in mind. The bright HD screen is great for watching movies on, and with a new reading mode, you can reduce eye strain when enjoying eBooks, text heavy webpages and documents. Asus' SonicMaster technology perfectly complements the screen for movies, delivering lifelike audio.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 11 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H10.5 (13.1 with dock) x W264 x D171 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- 32GB of flash storage
- Headphone socket
- Chicklet keyboard dock
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 64GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI)
- 155.16 PPI
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Tablet: 1x micro USB, 1x micro HDMI. Keyboard dock: 1x USB 3.0
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core Intel Atom Z3740
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- IPS with multi-touch
- Asus Sonic Master
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.2 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Tablet: 550g. Tablet & Dock: 1070g
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
342 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow