Auraglow 4W BC A55 LED Bulb and Remote Control, Multi
We like it because...
16 static colours and 5 settings allow you to create different colour patterns and changing speed variances. With over 40,000 hours lifetime, it's complete with memory function and dimmer intensity. A great idea to make life easier.
Product informationMuch more than just an ordinary light bulb, Auraglow gives you a choice of 16 colours, including white and 6 different effects; static, flash, strobe, fade, smooth and dimming.It’s great for kids and teens, and ideal for parties. It’s also ideal when you simply want to create a relaxed mood. Auraglow has a 40,000 hour life, letting you enjoy amazing lighting effects for years to come.
A remote control is also included, with a range of 10m, and it’ll work with any type of Auraglow bulb in your home.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information This indicates the bulbs energy performance between A++ and G, with A++ being the highest
- Finish Information Shows whether a bulb is clear or opaque
- Colour change
- Fitting type Information This indicates the cap or base of the bulb, Examples: BC-B22 = bayonet cap/ ES-E27 = edison screw/ SBC-B15 = small BC/ SES-E14 = small ES
- GLS Wattage Equivalent
- Lifetime (Hours) Information Shown in hours, this is based on an average use of 3 hours illumination per day
- Lightbulb Shape
- Lightbulb Type
- Lightbulb Wattage
- Lumens Information Estimate of apparent amount of light the bulb will produce, measured in lumens (lm). The higher the number the brighter the light output.
- Pack size
Click & collectClick & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
371 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Saturday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.50 Standard delivery in 5 working days
£2.00 Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday