Bowers & Wilkins A5 Speaker with Apple AirPlay, Black
Purity, simplicity and stunning sound. The B&W A5 is built from the ground up to deliver the best in high-quality listening. It makes streaming your music a pleasure with its integrated AirPlay compatibility, putting an end to dragging your music around on hard drives. The A5 is also finished with attractive machined aluminium trim for a modern look that’s at home in any space.
- Designed for discretion. The Bowers & Wilkins A5 is designed to perform in out-of-the-way areas with a compact design that’s right at home on bookshelves and desks.
- Even though the Bowers & Wilkins A5 is small in size - this doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on power. With a combined 80W output, it’s powerful enough to fill any room.
- Apple AirPlay allows you to enjoy your music wirelessly or via Ethernet from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or computer through your network. Easy to use - your favourite tunes can follow you all over the house without tricky wired audio setups. A standard line-in port even lets you connect through a regular 3.5mm wire.
- Digital signal processing and high-quality digital-to-analogue converters help produce the kind of natural, spacious sound you’d expect from much larger systems.
- Dedicated drive units create a more natural soundscape. Two 1-inch Nautilus tube aluminium tweeters deliver soaring highs, and two 4-inch mid/low range drive units provide amazing boom and depth.
- Enjoy three months membership to Society of Sound when your register your A5. Curated by Peter Gabriel and the London Symphony Orchestra this services will open up a world of lossless music downloads.
- Take control of your listening - the A5 also comes with a handy remote control.
Bowers & Wilkins
- Compatible with
- AirPlay-enabled devices
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, 3.5mm minijack
- H18 x W30 x D12cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
About Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers & Wilkins, then called B&W Electronics, was founded in 1966 as a manufacturing company which supplied the local clients of Worthing with hand-assembled speaker systems. Now a very large company with distribution chains all over the world, Bowers & Wilkins have gone from strength to strength updating signature technologies and entering new markets.
In pursuit of the perfect loudspeaker, the brand have leveraged innovative use of materials such as Kevlar and Diamond, derived new solutions to complex engineering and experienced moments of absolute brilliance. As a result, the product range now includes headphones, wireless speakers and computer speakers to produce the best possible sounds.
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
. Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow