Bowers & Wilkins A7 Speaker with Apple AirPlay, Black
The Bowers & Wilkins A7 is built from the ground up to deliver the most expansive sound from a compact package. Streaming your music is a pleasure thanks to AirPlay compatibility, and puts an end to dragging your music around on hard drives. It also supports USB streaming, and with a dedicated internal subwoofer, you’ll feel every note. An attractive machined aluminium trim completes this leading-edge piece of sound engineering.
- Designed for discretion. The Bowers & Wilkins A7 is designed to perform in out-of-the-way areas with a compact design that’s right at home on bookshelves and desks.
- Even though the Bowers & Wilkins A7 is compact, this doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on power. With a combined 150W output, it’s powerful enough to fill any room.
- Apple AirPlay allows you to enjoy your music wirelessly or via Ethernet from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or computer through your network. Easy to use - your favourite tunes can follow you all over the house without tricky wired audio setups. The USB port also allows for direct streaming from devices, while a standard line-in port even lets you connect through a regular 3.5mm wire.
- The B&W A7 is optimised to create a speaker capable of handling the broadest range of frequencies, from the deepest bass upwards. Dedicated drive units create a more natural soundscape. Two 1-inch Nautilus tube aluminium tweeters deliver soaring highs, two 3-inch mid-range speakers push your treble and a powerful 6-inch subwoofer delivers bass that thunders.
- Enjoy three months membership to Society of Sound when your register your A5. Curated by Peter Gabriel and the London Symphony Orchestra this services will open up a world of lossless music downloads.
- The A7 also comes with a handy remote control.
Bowers & Wilkins
- Compatible with
- AirPlay-enabled devices
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, 3.5mm minijack
- H22 x W36 x D16cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
About Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers & Wilkins, then called B&W Electronics, was founded in 1966 as a manufacturing company which supplied the local clients of Worthing with hand-assembled speaker systems. Now a very large company with distribution chains all over the world, Bowers & Wilkins have gone from strength to strength updating signature technologies and entering new markets.
In pursuit of the perfect loudspeaker, the brand have leveraged innovative use of materials such as Kevlar and Diamond, derived new solutions to complex engineering and experienced moments of absolute brilliance. As a result, the product range now includes headphones, wireless speakers and computer speakers to produce the best possible sounds.
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
. Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow