B+W F-PRO S03 Polarising Lens Filter, 58mm
The B+W Circular Polarising Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarised due to reflection from non-metallic surfaces. Light from the sun naturally reflects off electrons in the atmosphere, causing the light to scatter. A polarising filter re-arranges this light resulting in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the colour saturation of skies and foliage.
B+W filters are constructed from high quality Schott glass for increased optical clarity and colour fidelity. They feature a brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention. This filter is vacuum coated with a layer of anti-reflection coating per side to help prevent internal ghosting and reflections as well as improve light transmission.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarising filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colours.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
- Circular polarisers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polariser will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
- Features a single anti-reflection coating per side to help prevent ghosting and reflections as well as increase light transmission from approximately 92% (uncoated glass) to over 98%.
- Constructed from high quality Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Model name / number
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As