Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones, Black, Black
Bowers & Wilkins’s P3 headphones combine pristine audio performance with maximum comfort. These slimline headphones fit lightly and snugly on your head, and fold up to stow away in your pocket or their own hard-shell carry case. They even produce a remarkably natural, detailed sound on the move, thanks to some major acoustic innovations that reduce distortion to a minimum.
- P3’s drive units have been designed from the ground up to give the best possible sound from a small set of headphones. Repositioned terminals make sure that airflow around the drive units is consistent for more direct sound.
- Unique foldable design makes these headphones easy to store, pack and transport.
- P3’s cable comes with a remote/microphone attachment, so it works seamlessly with your iPhone. And because the cable is so easy to detach and swap, P3 is also compatible with all other mobile phones and MP3 players.
- Bespoke fabric covering the earpads provide acoustic transparency in the centre, while forming a perfect seal around the edge for better bass and noise isolation. The pads are made from heat-sensitive memory foam that moulds to the shape of your ears, becoming more comfortable and enhancing sound quality over time.
The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (12GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS and later, iPad and iPad 2. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later).
Audio is supported by all iPod models. Includes universal cable for audio only use with computers, phones and music players with a standard headphone output.
Bowers & Wilkins
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow