B&W P3 On-Ear Headphones , Black
B&W’s P3 headphones combine pristine audio performance with maximum comfort. These slimline headphones fit lightly and snugly on your head, and fold up to stow away in your pocket or their own hard-shell carry case. They even produce a remarkably natural, detailed sound on the move, thanks to some major acoustic innovations that reduce distortion to a minimum.
- P3’s drive units have been designed from the ground up to give the best possible sound from a small set of headphones. Repositioned terminals make sure that airflow around the drive units is consistent for more direct sound.
- Unique foldable design makes these headphones easy to store, pack and transport.
- P3’s cable comes with a remote/microphone attachment, so it works seamlessly with your iPhone. And because the cable is so easy to detach and swap, P3 is also compatible with all other mobile phones and MP3 players.
- Bespoke fabric covering the earpads provide acoustic transparency in the centre, while forming a perfect seal around the edge for better bass and noise isolation. The pads are made from heat-sensitive memory foam that moulds to the shape of your ears, becoming more comfortable and enhancing sound quality over time.
The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (12GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS and later, iPad and iPad 2. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later).
Audio is supported by all iPod models. Includes universal cable for audio only use with computers, phones and music players with a standard headphone output.
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Bowers & Wilkins
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)