B&W P5 On-Ear Headphones, Black
Product informationGet closer to your favourite music wherever you are with the P5 noise-isolating headphones. Drawing on 45 years of Bowers & Wilkins hi-fi innovation and expertise, the P5 headphones bring you remarkably natural and highly detailed sound on the move, and a luxuriously comfortable fit that makes longer listening sessions a pleasure.
Behind the P5's natural sound is some of the most advanced technology ever to be put into a set of headphones. Specially developed neodymium magnets and highly optimised diaphragms keep music sounding rich, pure and incredibly detailed, with no need for artificial adjustments.
A closed-back design with rigid metal faceplates and sealed earpads ensures that all the detail and dynamic range of your music is kept intact, while preserving just enough ambient sound to give you a sense of place.
These headphones are very easy on the ears, thanks to an ergonomic design and a headband and earpads crafted from the finest quality New Zealand sheep’s leather. Durable and hardwearing, yet remarkably soft and supple, it makes long listening sessions feel more comfortable than ever.
The P5's come with two cables, one with a high quality, gold-plated 3.5mm minijack plug, ideal for use with hi-fi systems, computers or portable players, and one with an on-cable volume control, compatible with the iPod/iPhone, plus a microphone and call accept/end button for hands-free calling on your iPhone.
The leather earpads are magnetically attached, and can be quickly removed to swap the supplied cables. Includes carry case.
The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (12GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS and later, iPad and iPad 2. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later).
Audio is supported by all iPod models. Includes universal cable for audio only use with computers, phones and music players with a standard headphone output.
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Bowers & Wilkins
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday (Trial in selected areas)