Bowers & Wilkins P7 Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote
With P7, everything is designed to allow you to lose yourself in music. Bass is tight, vocals are precisely defined, and there’s a wonderful sense of space, balance and clarity across the whole frequency range. At the same time, the over-ear design and snugly-fitting ear pads ensure you become completely immersed in your listening. Because when you’re hearing sound this good, you don’t want anything to interrupt your enjoyment.
With P7, the drivers work more like the drive unit in a hi-fi speaker, with a diaphragm focussed purely on the job it’s supposed to do: generate sound. Which means a drive unit with a more precise, controlled movement.
The ear pads feature a dual cavity cushion design that helps the pads mould to the contours of your head. This design maintains a consistent volume of air between the drive unit and the surface of the ear at both sides of the head.
Leather, aluminium and steel
Moving parts and back plates are constructed from brushed and stainless steel. The logo plates are crafted from brushed aluminium. The headband and ear pads are encased in luxuriously soft leather, making them a delight to wear even for long listening sessions.
Thanks to an ingenious new folding mechanism using a highly durable stainless steel hinge, P7 folds up like a pair of sunglasses, and comes with a soft-cover carry case perfect for messenger bags or briefcases.
The cable comes with a remote/microphone attachment, so it works seamlessly with your iPhone. And because the cable is so easy to detach and swap, P7 is also compatible with all other mobile phones and MP3 players.
Bowers & Wilkins
- Cable length
- 3.5mm, 2.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers & Wilkins, then called B&W Electronics, was founded in 1966 as a manufacturing company which supplied the local clients of Worthing with hand-assembled speaker systems. Now a very large company with distribution chains all over the world, Bowers & Wilkins have gone from strength to strength updating signature technologies and entering new markets.
In pursuit of the perfect loudspeaker, the brand have leveraged innovative use of materials such as Kevlar and Diamond, derived new solutions to complex engineering and experienced moments of absolute brilliance. As a result, the product range now includes headphones, wireless speakers and computer speakers to produce the best possible sounds.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday