B+W XS-PRO UV-Haze Lens Filter, 58mm
The B+W XS-Pro UV MRC-Nano 010M Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. No additional colouration or contrast is provided, allowing you to use this filter with others.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
The Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) is both an anti-reflection coating as well as a protective surface. It helps to increase light transmission by reducing reflections, scattered light, and ghosting. Additionally, it offers greater protection to the filter substrate and stays cleaner for longer than uncoated filters.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Multi-Resistant Coating offers both protection to the glass and helps to improve light transmission and image quality.
- Nano coating promotes a better beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning.
- Constructed from high quality Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Model name / number
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Sunday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
- Reduced to clear