B&W Z2 Speaker with Apple Lightning and Apple AirPlay, Black
The B&W Z2 slips exceptional audio into a compact monolithic design that’s portable enough to be placed anywhere in your home. Apple AirPlay enabled for seamless audio streaming, it’s also fully equipped with a Lightning connector for docking the latest Apple devices. Of course it wouldn’t be a B&W speaker without some elegant design touches like capacitive volume control and a cleverly secluded docking port.
- Designed for discretion. The B&W Z2 is designed to perform in out-of-the-way areas with a compact design that’s right at home on bookshelves and desks.
- Portability doesn’t mean compromise on power. With a combined 50W output, the Z2 is powerful enough to fill any room.
- Apple AirPlay allows you to enjoy your music wirelessly or via Ethernet from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or computer through your network. Easy to use - your favourite tunes can follow you all over the house without tricky wired audio setups.
- A subtle LED array makes navigating functions (and tracking it down in dark rooms) simple.
- Amazing audio isn’t just reserved for Apple devices. The handy 3.5mm stereo port allows you to connect just about any audio source.
- Flowport technology works to keep bass performance tight and controlled. It even helps to cut down on distortion at higher volumes.
- Digital signal processing and high-quality digital-to-analogue converters help produce the kind of natural, spacious sound you’d expect from much larger systems.
Bowers & Wilkins
- Compatible with
- Apple iPod, iPhone (Lightning models)
- AirPlay, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm auxiliary input
- H18 x W32 x D10cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains operated
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
347 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow