Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau de Parfum
Inspired by a strange and wonderful garden in which you do not know whether the flowers are innocent or poisonous, Florabotanica from Balenciaga evokes the 18th Century botanical gardens in which the most exotic and rarest plant species were displayed. Strange-coloured plants discovered in distant countries brought back from their travels by enthusiastic biologists.
The vetiver, amber and caladium leaf accord create a resonance of mossy and mysterious dark wood, whilst the Experimental rose, carnation and mint accords add an exhilarating, freshness to the fragrance. To give Florabotanica its fairytale air, the perfumers added a formula of psychosensory plants, making it particularly enchanting.
The highly graphic black and white stripes on the bottle echo a signature dear to Cristóbal Balenciaga and the visions of extremely contemporary cuts of which Nicolas Ghesquière is fond in his designs. The oversized tube with bold lines plunges into the floral perfume like a laboratory test tube looking to capture the secret essence of flowers.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.